The factory was founded in 1905 as a textile mill.
The factory started the electrical manufacturing of light current equipment in 1942. In 1948, when the factory was incorporated into the state-owned enterprise PAL n. p. Praha – Kbely, the manufacturing of electric components for the automotive industry was moved to their premises.
In March 1995, Autopříslušenství Hajnice a.s. was formed as a part of the holding company PAL a.s. Praha – Kbely.
The enterprise was privatised by the Czech company H.L.F. spol. s r.o in September 1996.
The premises were redeveloped and a new shop floor was built in 2008.